Foreign language secretary & author of book about vanlife + traveling.
What professional experience do I have?
- Since 1997 foreign language correspondent with a high school diploma in English and French
- Since 2004 tutor / language teacher in German, English and French.
- Receptionist, hotel receptionist, IT support: basic troubleshooting
- Blogger, YouTuber, Podcaster, author of a book and online magazine
- Family manager with two adult children
- Courier driver in Hamburg and Munich with a strong sense of direction
I offer the following services:
- Tuition / lessons:
- German: all levels
- English: Beginners to 10th grade
- French: beginners to 10th grade
- Spanish: Beginners to the 2nd year of apprenticeship
- IT support:
- Basic troubleshooting
- Solving simple problems with Windows and iOS
- Microsoft Office
- Homepages: creation, design, maintenance, SEO, text correction, text creation
- Information search
- Information gathering
- Literature research
- Text creation
Please follow and like us: